“My Kids love it!”

Dining options: After-hours
Westwood, New Jersey
“My Kids love it!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Love the cheese steaks as a change from seafood. My husband loves the beer selection and I like it for a change of pace. Quick service too!

Visited June 2014

Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
“Friendly spot”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great eating establishment with a very friendly atmosphere and staff . prices are fair and food was all great . My compliments and I'll be back when in the area .

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kevin O
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“the place in Brewster”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Good food and great service. We came in late...close to closing time and were treated as if we were the first customers of the evening.

Visited June 2014
Milan, Italy
“I loved this place!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Being in love with the American living style, when I travel to the States I like to stay in typical american spots, and Lost Dog is one of them!!
People are very nice and food excellent; good quality/price.
One night we had a problem with my husband order, it came very late when the rest of the family was already; they discounted our dinner by 25%!! And they didn't stop to apoligize! I found that very professional and nice from them!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Fontanelfamily
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A grade up from usual pub food.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great Salmon dishes as well as burgers etc. Good service and a nice option when you don't have any reservations or firm plans.

Visited July 2014