“Tasty Mediteranian Fair”

Add it.
Nadim's Fish & Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I had Fattoush Salad and Chicken kebobs. Both prepared very well. The service was efficient and friendly.
I wish there were more wine choices and better table arrangement. Otherwise, very nice place for dinner.

1  Thank Katenagray

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I wanted to follow-up with everyone on my initial review regarding the charge to "share" meals with my kids. Since my initial review, the owner reached out and we had a very productive conversation regarding this issue. It's because of his attention to detail and incredible customer service that my family and I will definitely be returning to Nadim's. We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit (aside from the unnecessary charges) and we're looking forward to returning. I'd like to point out that this $6 charge has since been removed from the computers at Nadim's and won't be appearing on any future bills. If considering Nadim's, do yourself a favor and try it out as it's clear the owner's customer service will do everything to make your experience positive.

3  Thank Gilbo125
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food, however, the entire experience was ruined by a "share" charge. Me, my wife, and two kids ordered two appetizers and two entrees and we are charged $3 per entree to "share" the food with our children? How can you nickel and dime a family for choosing to share all the food ordered? I hope Nadim's enjoyed getting that $6 from me cause I won't be giving them a single dollar ever again.

3  Thank Gilbo125
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Have dined here several times, but on 2/23 ordered the chicken kabob and the first piece I took off and cut into was partially raw. Poor recovery by management on duty. Besides dropping the recooked kabob back off to my table with a non sincere " sorry about that" they did nothing..... Not even to offer a coffee or dessert. Served raw chicken, wait to have the meal recooked, no genuine apology, an email sent to Nadim.....WITH NO RETURN RESPONSE in regards to my concerns. Will never go back, too many quality restaurants in the area to deal with a non responsive owner. Customer service is apparently not on their to do list.

3  Thank KAD1294
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Recently a changed name, Nadim's now has an expanded menu I guess done so to cater to a larger client base. We started with wings, that have a unique flavor with garlic lemon juice and my favorite cilantro! We stuck to kabobs since that is what they do best. And had a side fattoush salad. For dessert we had Mediterranean Cheese Crepe and Baklava. Plenty left over for a doogie bag and the next day supper.

There is a huge new bar outside in the lobby, I suspect to cater to drinkers.

I hope they do keep eastern Mediterranean cuisine and not diversify too much.