“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere High Priced!!!”
Review of Nadim's Fish & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nadim's Fish & Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Food was very good here, and the atmosphere was nice as well, and I had no complaints (and I have been here more then 1 time) but it was a bit pricy for what you received $25.00 for a lamb kabob is a bit much for the portion you will receive, but over all still a good meal, and I would still go back again

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The location seems odd since restaurant is in a mini mall with closed shops. But if you walk to back of building you fine a very pleasant restaurant. It was clean and attractive. Live pianist singing in background was enjoyable. Started with falafel and beef in grape leaves. They were delicious and priced right. We both ordered salmon. Pesto special was flavorful and cooked properly. Cedar plank salmon got overcooked on one end, but still delicious. Kitchen offered to cook a new meal. We declined and they gave us a free dessert. Lintel soup was amazing! Dessert hit the spot, it was a chocolate ice cream egg. Had groupon, but would go back. Too bad so hidden from public! Stop in!

1  Thank D-Nicer
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I had Fattoush Salad and Chicken kebobs. Both prepared very well. The service was efficient and friendly.
I wish there were more wine choices and better table arrangement. Otherwise, very nice place for dinner.

1  Thank Katenagray
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I wanted to follow-up with everyone on my initial review regarding the charge to "share" meals with my kids. Since my initial review, the owner reached out and we had a very productive conversation regarding this issue. It's because of his attention to detail and incredible customer service that my family and I will definitely be returning to Nadim's. We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit (aside from the unnecessary charges) and we're looking forward to returning. I'd like to point out that this $6 charge has since been removed from the computers at Nadim's and won't be appearing on any future bills. If considering Nadim's, do yourself a favor and try it out as it's clear the owner's customer service will do everything to make your experience positive.

3  Thank Gilbo125
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food, however, the entire experience was ruined by a "share" charge. Me, my wife, and two kids ordered two appetizers and two entrees and we are charged $3 per entree to "share" the food with our children? How can you nickel and dime a family for choosing to share all the food ordered? I hope Nadim's enjoyed getting that $6 from me cause I won't be giving them a single dollar ever again.

3  Thank Gilbo125