“Friendly atmosphere”

Add it.
Patsy's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 2 March 2013

My wife and I have just begun going to Patsy's. The staff is very welcoming.We have ordered the Margarita pizza,salads and wine. The pizza is the closest to an Italian pizza we have ever had here in the states. We are not rushed with our order which is also nice. Patsy has even been the person to bring the pizza out to us.

2  Thank dbkenyon

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Wonderful sauce. They have a small portion menu which we ordered from. It includes everything. I had the Eggplant Rolatini and it was delicious. Very friendly staff. The small diners are round $15.00. Highly recommend this restaurant!!

1  Thank Kitchenlady6
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This was the first place we tried when moving to the area over 2 years ago. And we were impressed!! My mother is very Italian, and very picky about her pizza. When she actually complimented their pizza (stuffed tick crust and thin crust, YUM!), I knew this place was legit! Each time I go back to Patsy's, I am continually impressed. A great little family-run place, I have never been disappointed. Pizza, pasta, cocktails- they're all fantastic. Great portions, friendly staff, love it!

1  Thank Kaitlyn A
Reviewed 28 November 2011

When Patsys first opened we were one of their first customers. We moved away and then visited last fall. We were very excited as we loved the pizza when we lived in the area. The restraunt is now larger compared to the small shop they started with. The food was still wonderfu and the service was great. Now the reason for disappointment. A couple of weeks later I called to make reservations for 10 people to celebrate a family birthday on a Saturday night. The person who answered the phone referred to himself as the cook. He asked for my name and then asked what we would be eating. I said probably pizzas. He then changed his tone and said I'm sorry we won't be able to accommodate you. When I asked what changed he said Saturday's are busy and we only like to serve plate meals. And we would also be taking up too many seats. I asked to speak to the owner and was told not to bother because this was the owners policy. Shame on you. We ended up at another pizza place. Between our appetizers, pizzas, bottles of wine, pictures of soda and desserts our money was accepted graciously. Along with the generous tip we left. I hope in the future Patsys learns not to turn down customers because they order pizza or take up too many seats. Needless to say we along with friends and family will nor return to Patsys.

2  Thank Lkg0331
Reviewed 13 September 2011

tried Patsy's at least 5 times and was underwhelmed. stuufed mushrooms were great, all else very mediocre.

3  Thank binarycoded