“how is this place still open?”
Review of Pasquale's Ristorante - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had a new waiter that spilled water on my date (not kidding, but we laughed it off).
Then we ordered filet and was given a strip steak. Big difference.
Complained and they shrugged it off and still charged us for the filet.
What a joke!
crappy service, wrong food, and overpriced. NEVER again

Reviewed 5 April 2014

"Cigar" appetizer was outstanding. Then we waited about 30 minutes for dinner while people seated after us were served and were done. When the food finally arrived the salmon was raw on the inside and the prime rib was overdone. The staff was very professional in handling the situation. Although I told them not to bring the fish back to the table they did return with a new meal with the salmon overcooked. They also gave us a free dessert for our troubles. Nice people but we went there for the food and were very disappointed. Plenty of other options in the area.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I go to Pasquale's all of the time, mostly when I am going out for drinks but I have eaten there also for dinner. Most of the time we get really good waitresses, and the food is pretty consistently great. There is always an interesting mix of people in the bar area to talk with. Thursday night trivia there can not be beat!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Different kind of food then everyone else in East Longmeadow. Friendly service and reasonable prices. A family favorite! Great night life too! Will be back

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I wasn't expecting much after reading some other reviews. However, this restaurant was really great! The quality and quantity of food was outstanding. My grilled salmon was a good size, nicely seasoned and cooked just right. The meatloaf, penne and meatballs and chicken francaise were also very tasty. Our salads/soup came with the meal. Warm fresh Italian bread also came with the meal. The sunset menu (4-6pm) had ten to twelve selections that were priced from $10 to $12 each and included salad or soup. The regular prices were average, $12- $26. I will definitely return!

1  Thank Maureen L