We've stayed at the Nauset House Inn twice now. Both times were fantastic. The staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfasts are amazing, and the rooms are charming and comfortable. Everything is clean and well kept, and the pricing on the rooms is affordable.
They are an easy bike ride or walk to Nauset Beach (tip, if you go after Labor Day you can drive and there is no parking charge! The weather is still warm and there really aren't crowds). They are also in a good proximity to many attractions on the Cape, while still feeling peaceful and secluded.
We stayed in the Wild Strawberry Room both times. A nice size room with a Queen bed. Very comfortable. It did require sharing a bathroom, but the bathroom always seemed clean and tidy, so no complaints. They give you a bathrobe to use in each room. There is also a "wine and cheese" hour between 5:30 and 7, and you can get to know those who are staying in the Inn with you, as well as get info on attractions and restaurants.
I can't recommend Nauset House Inn enough. Stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States