My husband and I have been vacationing in Cape Cod for over 20 years and have been to many Inns over the years. We discovered the Nauset House Inn about 10 years ago and have been coming back ever since. The Innkeepers couldn't be more accomodating and helpful. Over the years they have come to feel like family to us. The breakfasts are delicious! The friendliness of the other guests at the Inn over breakfast and afternoon cocktails is a refelection of the warmth of the Innkeepers. The rooms are lovely and varied; we stay in a room with a shared bath which affords us more to spend on delicious dinners and the like. The Nauset House Inn has a serene, lovely yard and guests enjoy sittng, reading and relaxing in the yard. The Inn is a short walk to Nauset Beach and convenient to the town of East Orleans. We love staying at the Nauset House Inn and look forward to our Cape Cod vacation each summer. Thank you to the great Innkeepers, John, Cindy and Diane!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States