Just up the street from Nauset beach (10 min walk) and off the beaten path, staying here reminded me of why I like the Cape. Our hosts were welcoming and each night coming back felt like coming home - to 'our' place. Breakfast was delicious and convivial. John and Cindy, the innkeepers were helpful and welcoming. It was a splurge for us, but was totally worth the investment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States