This is no ordinary inn. For Cape Cod or elsewhere. A stay at the Nauset House Inn is a true escape. Whether you appreciate the relaxing beautiful grounds to wander, quiet corners to sit and read in, the evening low-key wine reception or the breakfast with several delicious choices all freshly home made, there is something special about NHI. Nothing is cookie cutter and everything is spotless and beautifully presented - rooms, food, gardens, ambience.
That "something" has everything to do with John and Cindy the innkeepers, who are friendly and accommodating but in a very low-key way. Their warmth and hospitality sets the tone for the place. Just one example - on a recent trip, John kindly gave us a lift to a local restaurant. Completely unexpected but greatly appreciated.
My husband and I have stayed here about a half dozen times. It is our go-to place on the Cape. As you can see from the reviews here - come once and you will become regulars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States