Marcia and I had a delightful week here on the Cape at Ship's Knees Inn. The evening mist floating between the trees and buildings, and making hazy halos around the lampposts was mysteriously beautiful. The weather reminded me of conditions in the movie, "Ghost Writer" but I didn't mind because grey days made our cozy suite, and the coffee and breakfast room even more enjoyable to relax in.
Doug and Marcia Carlson, St. Paul, MN
P.S. I wish I had a stone bench entry of my own
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States