The Ship's Knees Inn is housed in lovely classic Cape weathered grey shingled buildings. You walk into an unpretentious yet lovely office. Great upholstery on the love sofas! Traditional but updated, not the rundown look you see at many New England B&Bs. Our room was small but clean and air conditioned and had everything we needed. Lovely yellow and cream quilt on the bed. Nauset Beach, a fantastic Cape spot, is a short walk from the Inn, and the Inn makes it easy to enjoy the beach, offering the use of beach chairs and such. If you prefer, you can relax by the Inn's pool. The Continental Breakfast is SO MUCH BETTER than what you get at chain hotels! And you can eat on lovely courtyard tables. Again, the little things. We were so pleased with our choice for this weekend's stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States