This is our fourth year staying at the inn and we love it! Peter and Denise the owners are so friendly and make you feel at east right away. The other staff are just great as well and want to make you stay pleasant. The rooms are clean and cozy and since it is an old inn it has a lot of charm.The breakfast in the morning is always fresh and tasty with beautiful places to sit outside as well as a cute breakfast nook.There is also a pool with shade if you want to get off the beach for a bit. The walk to the Nauset beach is 5 or so minutes and it is a big beautiful beach with great waves. The drive to town is close and if you looking for something to do or a place to eat all you have to do is ask. They will even make dinner reservations for you.At night on the patio they have a fire pit so you can grab a drink and just sit and enjoy.Another plus is Marley, their dog who is sometimes in the office.We keep going back because we enjoy it so much- the people and the inn. I have and continue to recommend this place to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States