We visited Cape Cod after seven years and once again stayed with Peter and Denise at the Ships Knees Inn.
Many improvements have been made making the Inn more visitor friendly ..availability of larger rooms.Breakfast foods have been upgraded to more choices and better presentation.
The pool area is very pleasant, and would be even better if pool was heated.
The Inn has that old Cape Cod feeling of days past, a good thing in a time when so much has been "improved" to the contemporary and impersonal style.
Gardens are lovely with traditional plantings, all is well manicured and inviting.
Denise and Peter are welcoming, friendly and never too busy to talk.
When we think of Cape Cod we think of The Ships Knees Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States