My husband and I just got back from spending 4 nights at the Ship's Knees Inn. This place is absolutely amazing and just the kind of getaway we were looking for! This was the perfect quaint, cozy and beyond charming B&B. The grounds are beautiful, having the luxury of sitting around the firepit at night is wonderful, and the owners Peter and Denise are fantastic! Every day Peter gave us suggestions about his favorite places to eat and spots to go. He was right on point with everything, and Denise prepares the perfect most delicious scones and muffins for breakfast! We also were able to walk their dog, Marley, and explore some of the surrounding houses! This place was a little bit of heaven tucked away from the chaos of life, and was just a short walk down to Nauset beach and a short drive into town. The best part is that not many B&B's have pools, but that was just another added bonus of this place! After a nice day at the beach, you can come back and relax by the pool with really no one around to disturb you. Orleans is located right in the middle of the Cape, so it's just a short ride to Chatham and about a half hour up to Provincetown. I would 100% go back to the Ship's Knees Inn in a heartbeat and recommend this place to anyway looking for the most relaxing getaway on Cape Cod! Thanks again Peter and Denise. Already looking forward to our next escape to the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States