My husband and I returned today from a one week stay at the Ship's Knees in Orleans. We stayed in the twin room on the second floor of the main inn. The room was small but very comfortable, cozy and clean. There was a small bureau(4 draws) and a small closet to store our clothing for the week and a fridge.The beds were extremely comfortable and the continental breakfast was fantastic. The best part, though, was the quiet..never heard noise from other rooms or outside noise..very quiet area of the cape. the walk to Nauset beach took about 10 minutes and the beach is amazing..We had a great vacation and highly recommend the Ship's Knees if you like quiet and cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States