We loved our three nights at The Ship's Knees! With a lovely homemade breakfast to begin each day and some time in a comfy chair by the fire pit to wrap it up, this was a real home away from home. Peter and Denise were exceptionally welcoming hosts who remembered our names and gave us great recommendations for the area, as well as some tips about Boston, which was where we were headed next. They provided chairs, towels, and umbrellas, which we brought with us on an easy walk to Nauset Beach. We also took advantage of the pool for a more relaxing swim in the late afternoons - and we saw a mother deer and fawn at one point! We saved some money by staying in a room with a shared bathroom, which was just fine for our purposes. On the rare occasion that the bathroom was occupied, we just used one of two other ones available to us. And although our room was on the small side, it had a beautiful ocean view. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States