Thirty five years ago, we were supposed to stay at the Ship's Knee Inn on our wedding night. But the main inn was full, so we ended up staying at another property the owners had at the time, on Route 6 near the cove in Orleans. We returned this August and were delighted to stay at the main inn.The rooms are small but comfortable. Mornings offer breakfast on the patio, a dip in the pool and a short walk to Nauset Beach down the road. In the evening, guests sip wine and sit around the fire pit. It was every bit as romantic and charming as I had hoped. Oh, and the grounds are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States