I don't know if there is much else to add here... great location and very charming spot away from the crowds but very close to the beach. The breakfast is great and the grounds are well kept. The pool is nice too. I stayed in one of the rooms that has 2 twin beds... it was pretty tight but charming nonetheless. They really took the time to decorate this place and put a personal touch on it which is really nice. Very clean and staff is welcoming and helpful.
Another great thing about this place is the amenities. The breakfast really is wonderful and they also provide nice beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels. when you're going away for the weekend it's one less thing you have to think about. I'd love to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States