We go to the Ship's Knees Inn in February to celebrate our birthdays and Valentine's all in one long weekend. We have told our friends about it, and now enjoy the Cape off season with them there as well. We have hit some unseasonably warm days this year and last year, too, which makes walking around Chatham even nicer. We enjoy the Lost Dog Pub, Chatham Squire and the Yardarm for local good food . Provincetown and Brewster are always a nice drive and we get moonlight pictures of Nauset Beach when we can. Peter and Denise give us new ideas of places to go and are always friendly to talk to. We have been going here since the 80's and look forward to continuing our tradition. We always hate to leave! Jeff and Cari Duigou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States