“Great sundaes”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in East Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Real hot fudge and a wide variety of flavors. Conveniently located in East Orleans..........................................

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Sundae School is the best. I grew up on this ice cream. A cape vacation wasn't complete without a few stops at Sundae School, Dennis location. Now that I'm an adult with my own family, I still enjoy coming here (though it's usually the Orleans location). I love the hot fudge sundae's. There's nothing better than homemade ice cream and homemade whipped cream.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Yummy flavors, home made ice cream. A delight! We ate dinner right across the way at Zia Pizzaria and then walked over to Sundae School. They could use a bigger, brighter sign to attract people in! Plenty of employees working and it naturally smells divine inside...

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have been coming here for 18 years and have never been disappointed. Interesting flavors, and great ice cream. We have wiped the chins of both our parents and grandkids. The first question all the grandkids ask is when are we going to Sundae School. Only problem is they are only open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We have to enjoy it while we can and do without other times. One thing that has always impressed me is the servers are all high school kids and the are always pleasant, I have never seen any adult supervisor and they are always well behaved. Give it a try, you will not be sorry

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Yummy yummy homemade ice cream and hot fudge sauce that was really fabulous..! It was fun to sit outside on their little patio!