“Can't beat this ice cream”

Sundae School Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in East Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Let's be honest.. you can't really beat Sundae School. This is a staple of Cape Cod and an annual tradition with my family. We come to Cape Cod for one week in the summer each year and we stop at Sundae School at least 4 times during our stay.

All homemade ice cream (I LOVED the coffee heath), warm hot fudge and the BEST homemade whipped cream (with a real cherry on top, of course). There are usually long lines but it is absolutely worth the wait.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Best hot fudge, marshmallow sundaes in the world! The grapenut ice cream is a yearly treat also. Definitely a place you may have to visit more than once during a vacation.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Real hot fudge and a wide variety of flavors. Conveniently located in East Orleans..........................................

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Sundae School is the best. I grew up on this ice cream. A cape vacation wasn't complete without a few stops at Sundae School, Dennis location. Now that I'm an adult with my own family, I still enjoy coming here (though it's usually the Orleans location). I love the hot fudge sundae's. There's nothing better than homemade ice cream and homemade whipped cream.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Yummy flavors, home made ice cream. A delight! We ate dinner right across the way at Zia Pizzaria and then walked over to Sundae School. They could use a bigger, brighter sign to attract people in! Plenty of employees working and it naturally smells divine inside...