“One of the best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We are always pleased to dine at this fine establishment. Our party of four was army welcomed and promptly seated at our reservation time. The food as superb. The menu included some lower priced meals that were an exceptional value. While it can be said that some of the liquor prices were a bit high, we concluded that our four meals were of very high quality and value. I had the ravioli entree. Very fine

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Attended a special event, food was mediocre. Roast pork dish was way over cooked. Price was way too high for what we received. House wine...$10 ? Martini, house liquor ...$15? We went to be social, will probably not return.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had an excellent dinner at Nauset. I had the Braised Boar linguine and my husband had a dinner special, lobster fettucine, both delicious. We arrived a bit early and had a couple of glasses of wine at the bar. Service was professional, friendly. A very nice evening.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

very fine cuisine, Italian/Mediterranean flavor palate, with an excellent chef. I had salmon from the Faroe Islands that was the best I've ever tasted. My husband and I return here year after year and always look forward to our next dinner at Nauset Beach Club.

1  Thank Genie M
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a very tasty dinner, the menu has an excellent selection but our service was a tad slow. There were four of us and yes we were chatting throughout dinner but it shouldn't have taken three hours. Everyone enjoyed their selection however the waiter's description of the soup of the day was far from what it turned out to be and thankfully it was delicious.

1  Thank lhartwig