“quiet and relaxing”
Review of Sandy Neck Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in East Sandwich
Sandy Neck Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in East Sandwich
Reviewed 13 October 2012

my wife and I decided to stay at the sandy neck motel for a long columbus day fall weekend to explore the quieter side of the cape and be far away from the more congested areas. this quiet and very quant "classic motel" on a rural country stretch of 6a was perfect for that. The room was spotless and comfortable with everything we needed. The property is well kept. We were pleasantly surpised by the larger fridge. The owners are very friendly and accomodiating. The location was rural and really good for taking walks, but not far from several places to eat, (we visited the bee hive tavern - a few minutes away on 6a for a really nice dinner, and a wonderful little take out place, Momos, less than 5 minutes down the road- to get gourmet sandwiches and homemade biscotti for our day trips. we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wjz316

Reviewed 16 October 2011

Our stay was during September, so just coming off of the busy season. We had taken a week to tour the Cape and had stayed at Franchise Hotels. On a lark, my husband and I decided to go to a "motel". I thought it would be rekindle childhood memories of trips with my dad.

This property was very nice. A lot better than some of the "hotels" we stayed in during the week. Very clean, owner was beyond friendly, telling us about the beach and not to miss seeing it, and indulging my "extra coffee" request.

Spotless room, no mildew or musty smell as stated in another review. Wicker furniture, flat screen, wi-fi, coffee maker, fridge. Nice areas outside to sit and talk about the day.

Tip for visitors: Not much in the way of restaurants nearby, pick something up that you can put in the fridge.

I would stay there again for both the proximity to the beach and the quaintness of it. It was a palce my dad would have loved.

Room Tip: Kitchenettes available
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We stayed here in late August and could not have been happier with the whole experience. The owners are super friendly and accommodating. Our room was IMMACULATE and came with flat screen TV, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There's also free wi-fi. There is no pool but I think that's more of a positive as it keeps the noise down and keeps the atmosphere relaxing. The beautiful Sandy Neck beach is only a mile away and it's a perfect spot to go exploring other parts of the area from. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Moddy17
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We've stayed at Sandy Neck Motel each summer for several years (latest visit Aug 13-17, 2011). The owners are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are kept very clean. The rooms have an air conditioner, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. This year, they have added a flat screen TV with expanded cable channels and free WiFi. The bathroom has new lighting, shelving and a wall-mounted hair dryer. What we like best is the quiet and relaxing feeling at Sandy Neck. It's less than a mile from Sandy Neck Beach and it's location right on Route 6A makes it a great base of operations for exploring the Cape. We'll definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Last year, we rented two rooms at the Sandy Neck Motel in Sandwich, MA, as we have family living in Sandwich. The hotel most definitely met our needs, in terms of comfort, size and amenities (i.e. internet) so we rented two rooms again this year. Sandy Neck Motel makes this a tradition for us!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2011

I have been coming to the Cape to visit my relatives with my Mom and Sister for at least ten years now. We started staying here because my Aunt used to own this Motel years ago and it is sentimental to us. Over the years we have come to know the owners Ron and Karen and they are some of the nicest people you could ever know. We aren't related but they make us feel like family when we are there. I have often said I want to move in there! We never want for anything while there and anything we need they do their best to get it for us. The rooms are always very clean and it is just a great place to stay. I would recommend it to anyone! I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Rooms with kitchenettes
  • Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 27 October 2010

I have stayed at the Sandy Neck a few times over the years and each time It has been a joy each time. The service is friendly and efficient. The rooms are simple, elegant, and priced right. It is easy to get to and close to Hyannis and the central Cape. It is also the closest motel to Sandy Neck Beach which is beautiful.

I will be going back next year with my family for sure.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
#4 of 6 in Sandwich
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
#7 of 20 in Falmouth

Been to Sandy Neck Motel? Share your experiences!