“Great sandwich.”
Review of Momo's Food Emporium - CLOSED

Momo's Food Emporium
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I were visiting family in Cape Cod, and happened by Momo's by accident. It has very good sandwiches, and they are very filling. There is outside seating, but the day were there it was quite chilly. The service was very good. There are things to look at, but and enjoy reading, but don't look for a restroom, there are none to be had. In fact, there are not many available at all in some of the shops along the Cape.

1  Thank Elizabeth B

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We live in East Sandwich and love to support the local businesses. It's the perfect place to stop on the way to the beach in the summer to grab a salad or sandwich. Sitting by the fire in the winter with a coffee is perfect!

1  Thank KLMDesigns
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The food here is good but overpriced. However I would still go here if it weren't for the horrible, rude service! The staff acts like they hate their jobs and don't want to help you. It seems like they really wish you would just leave. If you ask them a question you will either get "I don't know" or they will lie and give you incorrect information. I seriously don't know where "momo" found these girls, they are awful!
I gave this store a few chances but after consistently bad service I am taking my business and that of my friends and family elsewhere.
Hopefully Momo's will close and we will have a new business that cares about customer service next summer.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

if you are looking for a quick bite to eat and for a good price, i would recommend trying another venue. The food was a little overpriced for the quality. There seemed to be adept girls at the cash register but it took SO LONG for a sandwich and a soup to come out. There was an older lady (owner?) who came around from the back, looked like she was preparing food but she looked miserable and did not even say hi when we made eye contact and I nodded 'hello'. Also there is outdoor seating but only a portapoty for bathroom . Would not come back here again.

1  Thank Martha M
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Our extended family owns a home only a couple of miles from Momo's. My brother and sister in law kept raving about the scones, so on our most recent trip to the Cape we decided it was time to try it and we are glad we did. The baked goods are scrumptious as are the prepared foods.equally good. Unlike another reviewer we found that the staff was very friendly and made themselves immediately available. There are lots of locally made products and art, all fun to look at and buy. The shop borders the creek, so there is lovely seating outside.

1  Thank Hamphoops12