“Cosy pub atmosphere”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

-On a weekend trip to the Cape from NYC, this place came highly recommended from the local B&B we were staying at. Good food, better dessert, an good atmosphere with live classical guitar playing in the background. Perfect for a relaxing evening in the Cape

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I used to eat here all the time...now I remember why I stopped. The service was friendly and the food was average but highly priced. We spent over $50 for two soups and two sandwiches with fries. It wasn't bad...just uninspired.

1  Thank SoVeryHungry33
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Loved the atmosphere. Food was average -- not the best burger I have ever had, but also not the worst. Went late on a rainy Sunday night, hardly anyone there. Would try it again.

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here this past Sunday and loved it. Nice atmosphere, good food, and good prices. I had the Bee Hive omelet which was particularly good.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We started our day at 4am and traveled from Fl to spend the holiday with family in Providencetown. We had dinner reservations so we just wanted a light lunch to hold us over. There were not many places open on Thanksgiving so we were excited when we found The Pilot House! We were greeted by a not too friendly hostess. We told her we just wanted to sit at the bar and have a drink and a bowl of clam chowder. She told us they were only serving a full Thanksgiving day meal. Clam chowder was on the menu so we asked her if could just order a bowl. She checked with management and told us they did not encourage it. Lucky for us we left and found The Bee-Hive Tavern. The tavern and staff were so warm and welcoming. We each had a bowl of clam chowder and split 2 lobster rolls! It was a great meal to start our vacation on The Cape!