“Overpriced” 3 of 5 bubbles

Persy's Place
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in East Wareham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oswego, New York
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Like many of this restaurant reviewers I remember the Kingston restaurant which was a unique breakfast experience. Waited way to long after ordering for our breakfast to be served. I order the hash Benedict which was good not outstanding. The beverages and food were pricey and the food mediocre. You can do better for your money.

“Great Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stopped in this morning for breakfast at Persy's Place in Wareham. I was greeted, and seated quickly by a very friendly waitress Nicole. She was very helpful, and polite with questions regarding the menu, and prompt with the drink order. Very impressed how fast the food order came out. I had French Toast and Bacon. I will be definitely coming back, and will recommend Persy's to all of my friends and family.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
cummaquid
“"Best Experience Ever!!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

My wife and I recently stopped in for breakfast at Percy's in Wareham. We were seated as soon as we walked in the door by a very friendly hostess. Our waitress Crystal came right over for our drink order. She was Extreamly helpfull with surgestions and she made sure we had everything we wanted. She was so friendly and helpfull she made us feel like part of her family. I couldnt belive how fast our food came out to us! It was hot and delicious! I had Eggs benidict with a side of home made corn beef hash that was to die for. My wife had pancakes and bacon that she also enjoyed very much. I will be telling my family and friends about my experiance here and we will definitly be back next time we are in the area.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Plymouth, massachusetts
“Worst Food Experience Ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Our experience was the opposite of other reviewers. Our party of 5 stopped there this morning as we were heading out after a week's stay in Onset. We waited 30 minutes for our table. Finally we were led to our seats and noticed lots of empty, dirty tables. Another 10 minutes went by before someone offered us coffee and juice. Finally, we placed our order and waited another 35 minutes for food to arrive to the table. My French Toast appeared to be day old- I touched it and it was cold. My scrambled eggs tasted old, wet and flavorless. My table mates also had ice cold food. One person ordered fruit and yogurt and she was the only one in the party that ate breakfast. Our waitress, Kate, was apologetic and did not bill us for anything, the untouched food as well as our coffee, juice, and the one yogurt/granola meal. She also gave us 5 muffins to go so that we would have something to munch on. I remember the Kingston restaurant as a unique, Cape Cod style breakfast stop with Hash, Cod Cakes and Baked Beans. This food appears to be pre-made at least a day in advance and microwaved. We all decided (our age range is 21-57) that this was our worst "food" experience ever.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Filthy Kitchen!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

The kitchen is one of the worst! Layers of grease & dirt that doesnt get cleaned, dirty dishwater, just completely filthy!! Food is overpriced & mediocre at best. Will never eat here again!

• Visited June 2013