“Take out mainly and wonderful!”

Rice Bowl Asian Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in East Wareham
“Take out mainly and wonderful!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

The absolute ONLY place to get awesome Chinese!! Not oily, always fresh and friendly! Kinda pricey but well worth it!

• Visited April 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VERY rude manager.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It was my 50th birthday along with my daughters 18th, we ordered $125 worth of food from this establishment. My daughter and all of our family and friends love crab rangoons, which we ordered, but upon getting home realized they gave us little crappy fried wontons, WHICH we did not order. It wasn't a big deal, but I went to the restaurant the next day with my receipt and politely asked the man at the counter for a reimbursement of $8 for the crab rangoons we didn't get. The man said that I "never ordered crab rangoons" and that he had me recorded when I ordered my food. I asked to hear the recording and he denied me that. I proceeded to tell him that I was a very good customer and had been to his restaurant before and I felt that I should be reimbursed. He THEN told me "You are not a good customer, THIS is a good customer..." and lifted a receipt in my face that showed someone spent $400 on food. I can't believe how rude restaurant owners are becoming these days. Not including the crab rangoons would have been forgiven and I would have continued to go to this establishment with my friends and family, if only he had done what any honest respectable manager (or person in general) would have done and simply apologized and refunded me the $8 out of $125 that I spent. Never setting foot in this establishment again.

• Visited May 2013