“Smaller water park”
Review of Water Wizz

Water Wizz
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My wife and I like to adventure and sometimes its nice to throw back to the young days and go to theme parks and water parks. This is a smaller park but is enjoyable. We live near by so get seasonal passes making it fun to go when we think its less crowdy. Ride selection is a little small and it is really meant for kids but is only water park in this side of Massachusetts.

1  Thank Harold B
"no alcohol"
"beach chairs"
"wear shoes"

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Much construction going on so the place did not look great. Rides were ok, and service from attendants was decent. Overcast Saturday so it was pretty quiet with short lines. Not sure I would attend again.

1  Thank AVAVJV
Reviewed 30 August 2013

First time and would never advise anyone to go!! Long lines - everywhere! DIRTY!! - My husband told me NOT to use the restrooms. They let everyone in with no time limit - Don't know what the capacity is, but we were there when it opened at 10am and by 10:30am waiting in line for 30 minutes! Didn't know you could rent a tube - for additional cost!!! - to avoid 1st part of lines on rides. They were sold out by 10:30am!! Food very expensive - bring your own. My boys - ages 11 & 13 were very disappointed and THEY ASKED TO LEAVE!!! Save your money - Don't go!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank lisa s
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Took family of 4 to Water Wizz yesterday cost $ 128 just to enter, got there at 10:30, opens at 10 am. Long line just to get in, about 30 minute wait. Long lines at slides, they dont tell you to rent a tube for add'l money, till you get on the first water slide ride....Once on the line you have to first wait online to get a tube from someone who just came down, then you have to walk up and wait for the line to use the slide......on this day took about 45 minutes just to ride once, and that lasted a few seconds (by the way, the normal slides are not that fast) then after hearing best to rent a tube, they were already sold out) not a very good system........people just came in all day and the lines got longer and longer......were there about three hours and got to go down three slides before we got fed up and left.......the wave pool seemed good, but that was about it
Bathrooms were dirty........
If you are taking your family, get there at opening, get on the line to rent a tube right away (for addl'l money) so u dont have to wait on two lines and get your rides in quick, cause at 10:30 you will be standing on long lines.
NOT RECOMMENDED.....alot of money for alot of aggravation.....hope this helps alot of families

14  Thank Joe S
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Let me preface this review by stating that I have gone to Water Wizz at least 10 times in the past 20 years, most recently with my own children, ages 9 and 11.

The pros: it's fun, it's expanding and the kids love it.

The cons: it's NOT clean, the staff is limited and not helpful, and when they expanded they must have forgotten to order more tubes because although there are more slides, the wait for a tube is OUTRAGEOUS!

I spent the day with my sons at Water Wizz today. My 9 year old had some difficulties getting the tube or pad moving down the slides, and I was shocked that the Staff just stood there Instead of helping. I even saw one boy lose his pad and almost fall while two staffers stood on the bridge looking at him, never offering to help. In the past, the Staff always helped the kids get started or go over the lip to start the slide, this year they just stood there. In addition, WW rents tubes for an additional $20 per tube. It's obvious this is their business plan because most of the time you are there you are waiting for a tube so you can get in line for a water slide. It's such a problem that most times one of my children got a tube and got in line while me and my son continued to wait for a tube to become available. This prohibited us from being together because other people who had rented tubes get in line in between. This is supposed to be a family activity, but the lack of tubes means you are often separated from your family while waiting for the next tube.

Upon our arrival,at 10:00, the bathroom smelled like urine. By 3:00, the baskets were overflowing and the stench in the restroom was unbearable! In addition, the lazy river also smelled like urine. For $32 per person

5  Thank TransforME