“Spiucey quick bite”

Ranked #20 of 27 Restaurants in East Wareham
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Spiucey quick bite”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

In transit, we stopped for a quick supper as my husband had been craving Mexican food which I don't particularly care for. Low and behold I enjoyed my Mexican salad which had enough zing and texture to surprise skeptical me. My husband appeared to thoroughly enjoy his enchilada dinner as the empty plate documented. It was busy but service was prompt and the wait staff helpful.

• Visited March 2014

toronto
“Service was awesome, food great”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

This was a great chain-food experience overall. We don't do chain restaurants as a rule, but were heading back from Cape Cod and had to stop for the kids. We were very happy with the staff who were extremely eager to please and the food was decent too. Handled things well when I forgot my credit card there. Great experience over all.

• Visited July 2013
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Love those Fijita's”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I love Chili's - always have. i would have giving them 5 stars - however they do not offer a lunch menu on the weekend - disappointing!

• Visited May 2013
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

I have gone here a few times. Each time I thought maybe the place would of improved. It didn't
First time the waitress left my kids and I for fourty minutes to take our orders. She was sitting in a booth talking. When my food did come it was cold.
Next time hair in food, gun under tables, dirty bathrooms and again very poor service.
The place is always freezing and u can smell the bathroom in the eating area.
The last time I went I ended up walking out because again my children and I were neglected by the waitress. She went by us about five times with no acknowledgement.
The only thing good about this place is the tortilla chips.
Don't waste your time this place is the worst ever.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jodecilala
Cape Cod, MA
“Always good”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

This is one of my favorites. Staff is always nice & attentive, food & drinks are always good! The chips and salsa cannot be beat. Favorite drink is a strawberry margarita!!!!!

• Visited December 2012