“Burnt Salmon - Mixed Up Orders”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in East Wareham
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We dined at 4pm on Mother's Day and it was pretty empty. The hostess quickly sat us and then soon found out she was also on waitress duty. My salmon was beyond burnt and errors were made with my friend's meal. Where is kitchen quality checker? We spoke to the manager and he ordered another salmon, 7 minute wait. 15 minutes later the waitress went on a hunt for my fish. By this time what remained of my dinner was now cold. No wonder why we haven't been back for 2 years and took them off the email list. What we did receive on time had good flavor.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

In transit, we stopped for a quick supper as my husband had been craving Mexican food which I don't particularly care for. Low and behold I enjoyed my Mexican salad which had enough zing and texture to surprise skeptical me. My husband appeared to thoroughly enjoy his enchilada dinner as the empty plate documented. It was busy but service was prompt and the wait staff helpful.

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

This was a great chain-food experience overall. We don't do chain restaurants as a rule, but were heading back from Cape Cod and had to stop for the kids. We were very happy with the staff who were extremely eager to please and the food was decent too. Handled things well when I forgot my credit card there. Great experience over all.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I love Chili's - always have. i would have giving them 5 stars - however they do not offer a lunch menu on the weekend - disappointing!

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

I have gone here a few times. Each time I thought maybe the place would of improved. It didn't
First time the waitress left my kids and I for fourty minutes to take our orders. She was sitting in a booth talking. When my food did come it was cold.
Next time hair in food, gun under tables, dirty bathrooms and again very poor service.
The place is always freezing and u can smell the bathroom in the eating area.
The last time I went I ended up walking out because again my children and I were neglected by the waitress. She went by us about five times with no acknowledgement.
The only thing good about this place is the tortilla chips.
Don't waste your time this place is the worst ever.

1  Thank Jodecilala