“You won't gLOVE this place”
Review of Subway - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

I live in the area and have been her a few times. Each time I say I'm not coming back but I do. But this is the absolute last time I service this place. I might actually contact board of health.
I ordered my sub and while the lady was making it she was sneezing and coughing all over the food. (I was already sickened and thinking about not eating the sub.) the bread was wrong and when I got to the table (that was dirty and not wiped down.) I opened the sub to find a glove in it!!! The glove that the lady who made the sandwich had used. I just wanted to throw up at this point. I brought the sub over to the counter and when I told the manager he seemed very annoyed that I was complaining. He was talking to the lady in his native language rolling his eyes at me. I just asked for my money back and I was told they don't give refunds. So I was made another sub which I again threw out because the lady was coughing and sneezing all over the food holder and I was just so beyond disgusted at this I threw my sub out.

There are newer reviews for Subway
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Not all Subway's are the same as with most chain restaurants. This particular shop is new and in an extremely convenient location. The young lady that made our sandwiches was very helpful with menu selections. The veggies were very fresh and crisp and plenty of meat on the sandwich.

1  Thank WendyD695