Atlantic Oaks Campground
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$96
US$77
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$131
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
US$142
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$93
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$87
Wellfleet Motel(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscamp storefull hookupsbathrooms and showerspull thru sitesthe cape cod rail traillaundry facilitiescamping tripdog parkbig rigsbike traileasy accesshighest recommendationfire pitnauset lighteither directionnational seashoregreat access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2011

I was very surprised with how clean this campground is. The showers and bathrooms are very well kept up and clean. The camp sites, some are small but it works. I took someones advice to try to go with the back side of RT 6 so you don't hear the noise which is much better but my only complaint is that the bathhouse and bathrooms are so far away to walk. They do have portapottys but they smelled rly bad. Thats my only complain is that they need to build anyother bathhouse and bathrooms in the back corner where most of the tent camping is.
I would definatly go again, for $38.00 a night, you cant beat it anywhere! AND this place lets you have campfires! No other campground aroung there does.

Room Tip: I'd go with the back corner away from RT 6 if you dont mind walking to the bathrooms and showers. Its less noisey with the traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Pugmum15
Reviewed 30 December 2010

We stayed here in Aug 2010. I was very pleased with the campground. The staff was freindly and helpful, the place was extremely clean, good size sites, right on the rail trail. they keep the place quiet at night (after 10) so there's no noisy neighbors. I like the location, because your past the traffic circle in Orleans which makes it much easier to get to and from the national beaches for the day and avoid the big backups. Whenever I go to Cape Cod now I won't even look for another place to stay. This campground was perfect!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank higgins5163
Reviewed 8 October 2010

We stayed for a 4-5 day weekend over the 4th with three teenagers. It was great being right off the bike path, and a short drive to the beach. It would be nice if they had a pool, but really, not a huge issue (just every time you pass the pool from the Sheraton you can see through the fence, you think, it would be nice to take a dip).

We had asked for a more wooded site and we were placed towards the back corner of the campground. There was no highway noise there at all, and all the spots there are pull through. Additionally, there was a porta john if you did not want to hike to the bathrooms or don't have or don't use one in your camper.

I did notice when we walked to the office that there was a lot of highway noise from Route 6 at the sites against or near the fence, and was amazed that one site was right outside the bathroom.

The bathrooms were clean, and the store was nice, staff helpful. There are plenty of coin washers/dryers if you need. There's a nice gameroom, which was usually empty, and they have plenty of brochures on sightseeing and activities.

We only had one issue, the first night a group of 20 somethings in the tent sites behind us were noisy late into the night, but it wasn't bad enough to get up and complain to management, but enough to startle our sleep.

We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank WildCatWmn
Reviewed 16 August 2010

I have to agree with the other reviews.... this place is CLEAN!!! The facilities are new and spotless. Excellent bathrooms, showers, and new washer/dryers in laundry. Game/rec room is clean and new. Immaculate all the way around. The staff is probably the friendliest campground staff I've ever encountered. They have good security too. All of their sites, except the tent area are pull through and full hookups so if you have a large RV you will have no problem at all, but keep in mind that each site is right on top of the other with absolutely no privacy at all. You will feel like you are camping with your neighbors and we could even hear one neighbor snore at night. There is no vegetation from one site to the next and the fire rings are positioned so that they will basically blow smoke in the next RV. Even with lack of privacy and no vegetation we still enjoyed our stay because everyone is so friendly and the place is so very clean. The location is nice on the cape but it is right off of route 6 so you can hear the cars at night. This is definitely RV style camping and not real outdoor camping so if you like that sort of thing you will like it here. Atlantic Oaks is also connected to the Cape Cod Bike Trail so if you like to bike you will like that a lot. During our visit to the Cape we also stayed at Shady Knolls in Brewster, which is the sister campground of Atlantic Oaks. We like Shady Knolls better because you can walk to the beach from the campground and most sites are private with lots of vegetation; however Shady Knolls is more of pop-up and tenting campground so there are less sites with full hook ups and it's not a good place to stay if you have a large RV since there are only a few pull through sites, but Shady Knolls is cheaper and has the other good qualities - including very clean - as is Atlantic Oaks.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mvgal1248
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Yes, the place is indeed clean BUT when I book a camp site, one major thing I look for is getting away from the city and the noise. Our tent site was basically 10 feet from Highway 6 with cars driving constantly days and night. Lots of ambulance too! Made it impossible for us to sleep so we only stayed one night and luckaly managed to get a spot at Nickerson State Park (which is wayyyyy better by the way). Even more frustrating is that prior to arrival, I requested to know where my site was located and they refused to tell! Probably because people would cancel if they knew they were going to be sleeping basically on the highway.

Manager also refused to give us our money back so I spent almost $200 for one night...
They should not put tent site there or at least give a give a discount.

Pier-Luc