I spent a long weekend at the Inn at the Oaks and can't recommend it enough. My friends and I stayed in the (dog friendly) carriage house out back. The rooms were very large and comfortable, and the main house also seemed lovely. We also loved the location. It felt secluded, but was also a very short drive to Wellfleet and Provincetown, and you could walk to a bicycle rental place and great bike trail, and also to a hiking path that led out to Coast Guard Beach. The innkeeper was very friendly and inn was roomy enough for privacy during breakfast, which we liked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, Cape Cod, MA