The Inn At The Oaks is a nice, quiet place located 20-25 minutes from Provincetown, MA. The walls seem to be thin as I heard the person next door with a cold or something. We stayed in the back of the house in what is referred to as the Carriage House. There are three rooms in that section of the detached Inn. The house had old wood floors, which were nice. THere is a continental breakfast consisting of bagels, muffins, fresh cut-up fruit and apples, cereal, coffee, etc. There were several sitting rooms in the house downstairs on the main level. One room has a small tv, approximately 14 inch screen and a laptop computer with free wi-fi. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Inn At The Oaks. Our room was provided with some potato chips, 2 drinks, and a couple of apples upon arrival. There is a metal track where the sliding door sits in between the living room with a fireplace and the dining room that I tripped over three times, so watch out for that! It sits a little high off the floor.
The room we stayed in could use some updating in the bathroom. The mirror was something from 1980 with painted flowers or leaves on it that were pealing off. The mirrow needs replacing. THe shower ceiling in the room was very low. The bed was pretty firm. The heat in the room worked quite well as we needed it to warm the room up being that the room is in the shade. keep an eye out for the place on the left going into cape Cod though. I think it's easy to miss.
Overall, I liked staying at the Inn. I would stay there again and would recommend it.
(unable to show the carriage house, pic is too big?)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, Cape Cod, MA