A very nice and convenient place to stay. To begin with the Inn is gorgeous and everything you expect in a B&B Inn. Very comfortable beds and living areas. I was wondering what the heating system would be in an Inn used in the summer alot but it was very comfortable. The same forced air heating also must be nice for the central air conditioning in the summer. Like they admit, weather in Cape Cod can be changable and the Inn provides a nice reading library, sitting areas and board games for everybody. Also they had free wi-fi and a laptop to use. The location can't be better. You are right across from Nauset Rd. and a visitor center at the National seashore. In fact the way to locate this Inn is that it is at the end of the grass traffic island for the National Seashore intersection. Bring a bike and explore the various trails of the park along with the beautiful beaches. Also your halfway between Provincetown and Hyannis and near Chatham which are all places I recommend to go visit. We were there the week between Xmas and New Years and many eateries are closed but we did still find a some open and the food was very good. We went to the Fairway Pub and the Yardarm which are both nearby. We actually had to wait 20 minutes at the Yardarm on a Wednesday night in this winter season so the locals know good food. We went to the Wildgoose Tavern in Chatham for luch which is in another gorgeous Inn in this upscale town. Again very good food. The Cape is very beautiful in the winter time and no crowds and traffic make it a very nice time to go visit. I also saw the owners are pet friendly which is nice but I never smelled any pet odor either. The Inn was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, Cape Cod, MA