THE BEDS: A party of 6 of us (3 couples) stayed in the Sailor's Suite - which has a ginormous King Bed - that was amazingly comfortable, a pull out couch, which was so uncomfortable, one of the girlfriends took the other twin, and two twins - which one couple crammed into.
THE ROOM: It's an extremely cute room on the top floor of the cottage by the main house - Large and spacious which was nice - one bathroom (so that was tough) of which smelled a bit mildew-y as there's no protective inner shower curtain. There's a mini fridge. And a dining room table - I wish they provided 2 more chairs since there was 6 of us total. Wifi never worked for us, but we were mostly traveling/biking so it didn't bother anyone too much.
DOG FRIENDLY: One of my friends brought a dog and this was a dog friendly establishment and he had a ball! There are doggy poop bags and trash in the yard. And they leave treats in the room.
BREAKFAST: No hot/salty foods. So if you need eggs and bacon, you won't find it here. They do provide an assortment of fruit, cereal, juice/milk, bread/englishmuffins/bagels, yogurt. All healthy and good.
LOCATION: This is an ideal location if you're exploring the Cape. It's a half hour drive to Provincetown and a half hour drive to Chatham in the other direction. And it's smack in the middle of the Cape Code Bike Trail. There are no bikes at the Inn, but there's a bike shop a block away. The bike trail itself is extremely easy, it's when you veer off to try to get to say, PJ's Family Restaurant, or you veer off and go to a beach, that you may encounter some steeper climbs. Stay committed though, it's all a great workout, and everything's beautiful!
STAFF: Staff was extremely helpful with all questions we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, Cape Cod, MA