We stayed in a family room that was advertised as a room for 4 people which really isn't the case. It is a 3 person max. The room was in a separate renovated building (outhouse) which was ok but somewhat small (for 4 people). Advertising the room for 4 is somewhat of an exaggeration and really should be modified.
Bed and sleep were fine, breakfast was good (in the main house) so all in all positive.
Wireless did not work very well and this needs to be dealt with (on a permanent basis) rather than telling guests that it doesn't work well because someone touched it or there are too many people using it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, Cape Cod, MA