Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rowley, Massachusetts
“So-So”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Ok, it was aquick to the cafe to see a coffeehouse concert in Eastham. Room was big and so was the bed. Price was right.
Other than that, nothing special. Just grateful I got a deal on the room.
Front desk service was spotty....don't these people understand they are in the "Service" industry.
One good thing is that pool separates two wings of rooms and is covered by glass and a wooden roof. Hot tub had scum in it, though, and was less than appealing.

Room Tip: Book it online and get a discount
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank newzmanpro
FPEastham, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Thank you for your review. I will definitely be sharing your comments with our staff at our service committee meeting. Your feedback helps us to improve. Hopefully you will return again so you can enjoy a better experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Boston, MA
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Took a quick getaway with our 2 college-aged kids over spring break. What a relaxing property! The staff is helpful and knowlegable. Our room was very clean, large and comfortable, and we were able to all stay in one room without a problem. The swimming pool is huge, and just the right temperature. Breakfast was reasonably priced and tasty. We were happy to find they offer healthy choices of fat-free or low-fat yogurt with fresh fruit and oatmeal.
This was the perfect home base for our off-season adventure on the lower cape. We couldn't be happier with our experience at the Four Points. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jennybh
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and plan on returning! We are preparing to install new tile in the pool and atrium area and I am expecting that it will further improve an area that is already so popular with our guests. We look forward to your next visit!
Boston
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I was in the area on business. This was the only hotel open any where in the area. You either had to continue onto Provincetown or go back to Yamouth to find an open hotel this time of year. The guest clerk was nice and friendly. The room rate was $103- with my AAA card which was pretty good. I also ate at one of the only restaurants open in town which was attached to the hotel. I god the cod thinking it would freshest and it was delicious. The chef came out to check on me and the bartender was friendly. Some other locals came in and everyone was friendly. I slept well and it was a great spot and would be even better in summer time with its proximity to the Cape Cod National Sea Shore. More people should visit in the winter months to keep these places busy and open year round so others can enjoy it and put money in their pockets for the people who work there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the pool area if you want to be on the pool.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank MetroMastro
FPEastham, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback. I appreciate your business and am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel and restaurant. I hope if business does not bring you back to the area that you will visit for pleasure in the future.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Though the middle of winter, this hotel provided a warm welcome and made everything easy for my husband and myself while we were in Cape Cod on business for four days this January. With parking right outside your room, the computer room very handy,and the restaurant open for breakfast and dinner we were able to concentrate on what we needed to do. We felt well taken care of by the staff---front desk,cleaners and the especially friendly waitresses. The food was freshly made not frozen and microwaved. The egg white omelet with veggies was delicious as were the blueberry pancakes loaded with real blueberries.

Room Tip: Many rooms open to the pool-a bonus for families--we chose a room away from the pool .
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank fabtravel7
I am thrilled that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is nice to hear such high praise for our staff. We sure hope you can come back soon!
Bellingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Calm , Peaceful and Serene. Freezing outside sitting poolside with a Watermelon Martini Wife's reading Ellen Degererous's book on Nook. Life does not get any better than this. We love the Four Points @ Eastham.

Room Tip: We prefer Poolside first floor walk out to pool. All rooms are quiet .
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John C
FPEastham, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this review, 19 January 2012
I was delighted to read your review! I am so happy to hear that you love it here and I hope you can return soon! Thank you!
Irvine, California
Reviewed 27 November 2011

we traveled to cape during thanksgiving Sunday. Staffs at front desk were friendly and the indoor swimming pool is accessible through your room on ground floor. our kid loves it. based on the price we bid through priceline, overall amenties are fine. the only thing didnt impress me is that they dont offer toothbrush for fee. except that, no complains at all.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank robertcyl
FPEastham, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this review, 30 November 2011
Thank you for your feedback. The indoor pool is always a big hit! I am glad your kids enjoyed it and I hope you decide to return someday.
Casselberry, Florida
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Boyfriend and I stayed here while visiting Cape Cod. At first we were impressed with the friendly front desk clerk. (She gave us an AAA discount, even though we did not use AAA). The rooms were large and clean with comfortable beds. Pool area is great with a large heated pool, fountains and lush foliage. However, after staying the evening and being out out all day we came back to find our bed unmade with trash can full and no fresh towels. Room service did not stop by!!! Very unexpected and unpleasant. Then we went to restaurant next door (in the hotel) for dessert. The waiter was VERY rude and did not want to serve us because we weren't ordering a full meal. We wanted enjoy coffee and dessert and he rudely walked away. This left us with a bad taste in out mouth. I would not recommend the 4 points hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KisssableKate
Thank you for the review and please accept my apology for the absence of housekeeping service and the situation you described in the restaurant. Of course, the issues were immediately addressed with the staff. I was unable to determine if there was any reasonable explanation as to why this could have happened. Oftentimes, guests will inadvertently leave their “Do Not Disturb” sign hanging but I do not know if this was the case with you. There is not an expectation for our guests to order full meals in the restaurant. Quite often, guests will just have coffee, a muffin or appetizer. I hope that you will consider giving us a second chance and if you ever have any problems at all in the future, please speak to me right away so I can make sure everything is just perfect for you.

Travellers are raving about these Eastham hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#6 of 21 in South Yarmouth
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis
Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa
Cape Codder Resort & Spa

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod? Share your experiences!