Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$96
US$77
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$131
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$87
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$93
Wellfleet Motel(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
Official Site
Southfleet Motor Inn(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$132
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfour pointsindoor poolfront desk staffcape codhot tubfirst floorbasketball courtexercise roomthe room was nicean older propertydonutsthe main highwaynational seashorecoffee makercoast guard beachbike pathtwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Hotel is dated and needs a major make-over. Staff are very friendly and accomodating. Walking distance to Arnold's Seafood restaurant; otherwise nothing much around the vicinity. Free parking.
Good location between Provincetown and Chatham.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jin29
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great location. Clean and quiet.
Large inside pool. Nice bar and restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff.
Fair prices. Easy parking close to several great seafood restaurants.
Easy drive to chatham and Provincetown.

Room Tip: 135. North side bottom floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear allan6874,
We're glad you had a great time in Eastham and found the location convenient, rooms comfortable, and hotel amenities enjoyable. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I booked this hotel from the Sheraton website even though it was $7 more than Orbitz because I wanted to make sure my request for adjoining rooms made it onto the reservation. The website offers a price match guarantee. I submitted this and they refused to honor this because the rates on Orbitz were different the next day when they processed my request. I went back and forth over this and they refused to yield or compromise on my loss. There is no reason to trust they will fulfill the guarantee so I'd urge all future travelers to book wherever is cheapest. Loss of one star for this..

I booked this hotel for 2 nights to attend a wedding in Truro. We chose it so my young son could swim in the indoor pool in down times. In this respect I would stay there again. The pool is in a large atrium in the center of the hotel with planted trees. Rooms adjoining have balconies overlooking the pool. The pool goes from 4 ft to 10 ft so not ideal for a toddler but he still had fun.

I didn't use the gym but it looked to be well equipped.

The rooms were adequate. Mattresses in our room were really soft and not to my personal preference. The chair in the room was also really soft, letting you sink in by 10" when you sit down.

Location is right off the main road so it's a convenient base for vacations. Very close to good restaurants and beaches. A bike path access is in the parking lot. There are a lot of charming places to stay on the cape and this really isn't one but it's a good step up from some of the other aging motels in the area.

Staff was fine, a little slow on check in but friendly and competent. WiFi was fine.

Room Tip: overlooking the pool maybe noisy in early evening. Roadside is probably worst.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fleabus-the-wanderer
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Popular for soccer tournaments nearby. Clean and decent; slightly dated. Indoor pool is good for kids. Free wifi. Modern LCD TV with working HDMI video and audio input, watched a movie off my laptop. USB input on TV does not seem to support video just photos. Most even numbered rooms face inward towards the pool. First floor even numbers can walk out to the pool, second floor ones have balconies. We did not see any elevators to speak of. Free cookies in the lobby afternoons.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and I travel often. In the last year we have been in Puerto Rico, The Domenican Republic, The Equinox in Vermont, The W in Hoboken New Jersey, and several places in NYC itself. You get the idea, we get around. The last three years we have been spending a lot of time on Cape Cod. Unfortunately there is only one Starwood property on the cape. Fortunately that one is the Four Points by Sheraton at Eastham. Of all the places we do travel this may be the most pleasant place to be. Not because of location (awesome), not the facility (wonderful), not the food (delicious). This facility has more of one thing than all the places we have been, it has the best people, people, people! They are kind, they are caring and they are loyal.
On this last trip alone we had the pleasure of getting assistance from:
Krista,
Tabitha,
Jean Ann,
Donna,
Cassandra and Jacqui the GM.
Do yourself a favor and have breakfast with Nicole and Flora. When they are there the food tastes even better.
In three years I have never had a problem or question or task they have not performed with great care. You can't pass one of them without a cheery greeting. When they say they will do something, they actually do it and as reasonably fast as can be expected.
Not once has a staff member been, curt, rude or nonchalant. That is an amazing record that I have never credited to any other property from Portugal to Cabo San Lucas!
I would like to say this place is the best kept secrete but he cat is out of the bag.
For no other reason just go here and meet these amazing people. Everything else is extra.You may also find a few wonderful things to do as well.
Thank you.

Room Tip: The "outside double Queen " rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdwardEagle
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear EdwardEagle,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to our portfolio of Starwood Hotels and for your rave review about the Four Points on Cape Cod! We're so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and received wonderful service from the team we've employed here. We have forwarded your review to our team and will be sharing at our next team meeting! Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Cape should future travels bring you back to the area.