This was our third or fourth stay at the Four Points. The location is great, esp. if you want to go to the outer Cape beaches and/or use the bike path. It was very helpful to use their bike room. Our room was very nice and spacious and having a refrigerator was great. The staff members were friendly and helpful.
A few downsides:
1. Having an inner room means you can't tell what the weather is like outside.
2 . There's a lot of pool noise beginning at 8:00 a.m. But we found that if you put the fan on it blocks out the noise.
3. The pillows aren't that comfortable.
4. Getting onto the Internet in the lobby area was hard to figure out.
Despite the aforementioned downsides, I'd stay there again any time. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel, opting for the Fairway restaurant just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA