“Cute little motel. Very clean.”
Review of Town Crier Motel

Town Crier Motel
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Eastham
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple nights and was pleasantly surprised.

Rooms were clean and the price was great.

If you like to bike and enjoy the beach it's in the perfect location for you.

Only issue was the beds weren't the most comfortable.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just recently stayed at the Town Crier for two nights. We used a deal on Living social which was $135 for two nights, ice cream, wine, and bike rentals for two. Great value! We had a great trip! The hotel room was very clean and we were happy with how spotless the bathroom was. The room was old fashioned, but cute with a beachy feel to it. There was a new flat screen TV and a fridge and microwave. All of the staff seemed very friendly and willing to help when we needed it. We loved the bike rentals and ice cream included in the deal. We had a wonderful trip and would definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank briannnna7
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Last fall I stayed at the Town Crier Motel. I don't do the beach that much so I thoroughly enjoyed the clean warm pool. The room was clean, enjoyable and had everything I needed and the staff was pleasant and there to help. The breakfast buffet is reasonable and good. I just did some traveling and none of the buffets I tried came close to the Town Crier. I feel the same about the rooms and the grounds and the staff.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris J
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Just got home from an awesome weekend full of intensive Poekoelan training at Willys Gym which is really close to the Town Crier Motel. All the things I needed were there.

A shower/bath with lots of water pressure that could go quite hot when I needed it too.
A fridge and microwave
A coffeemaker (with complementary coffee)
A HUGE big screen TV. (Make sure to bring you laptop with HDMI cable;)
Two big beds and some nice chairs.
The owner that I met was a nice lady with a big smile.

Room Tip: My room was lucky 13 near the back.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GideonNL
Reviewed 2 February 2014

2-2-14. My husband and I just returned from a 60th birthday celebration in Eastham. Needless to say, there isn't much open at this time on the Cape. Thank goodness for the Town Crier. Room was very clean. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast was better than the big name chain hotel up the road a little bit (won't mention the name). Young lady at the front desk (who also cleans the rooms) was as accommodating as she could be. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. We had an enjoyable time and plan to stay here from now on.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The Town Crier is a great place to stay as a central base for touring the Cape. The small town is friendly with at least one great restaurant (Karoo's). I had never stayed at the Town Crier until my visit in October. My room was comfortable and clean, and the bed and pillows were very comfortable with a good reading lamp, which is important to me. Although the motel was fully occupied, it was quiet every night even with the windows open. The staff was always helpful and friendly, and the coffee and breakfast in the dining room was delicious. On one of the nights I was there, the owner hosted an "end of season" private party for friends and townspeople. I appreciated the generous invitation to motel guests to join the party, including some great food. I liked the place and the people, and I will definitely try to stay here again.

Room Tip: No tips from this trip, as this was my first visit.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SSta567
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had never visited Cape Cod before and friends recommended this place. I stayed two nights in late October. The room was very clean, the bed very comfortable, the plumbing is older but no problems. The dining room is inviting with a small-town restaurant feel. The central location was good for touring the Cape, and the area seemed very safe. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the proprietor was especially attentive and had a great sense of humor. For the value, this place is a great deal! I hope to get back to the Cape next year, and I will absolutely try to stay here again. I didn't use the swimming pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RMc145
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod
Cove Bluffs Inn
Cove Bluffs Inn
#4 of 9 in Eastham
Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center

Been to Town Crier Motel? Share your experiences!