We take a trip to Eastham at least once a year. It's where I spent summers growing up, so I am quite familiar with the area. We were looking for a new place to stay this year, since we weren't too thrilled with our old hotel. The Blue Dolphin is great!
They were very friendly at check in, the rooms were well cleaned each day, and they even went out of their way for me when I asked about adding an extra night. They took the time to suffle a few reservations around so I could stay in the same room on that additional night. All with almost no notice! The rooms had a little porch out back which was great, and came in handy for drying beach towels too. They had picnic tables and grills in the courtyard, but we didn't use them.
The hotel pool was great and we spent a ton of time in it. It was an easy trip to the bike trail, and we ate at the restaurant on the property every morning. They had the best breakfast buffet! They also had a playground, horsehoes, and a volleyball net.
We will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from ocean, bay and freshwater beaches, on six lovely acres, featuring private patios, picnic area, outdoor pool, breakfast restaurant, packages and much more! Open mid-April through mid-October.newly renovated rooms with 39 inch flat screen tv, refrigerator ,microwave ,coffee machine ,hair dryer in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphin Hotel Eastham
- Blue Dolphin Motel
- Blue Dolphin Inn Eastham, Cape Cod, MA