“Our first time at Midway motel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Midway Motel

Midway Motel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Eastham
“Our first time at Midway motel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great time. Since I was 18 up until two summers back ive always rented a house on the ocean. This year my boyfriend Dave Leighton and I Carrie Dauplaise stayed here. The room was SPOTLESS. Sally the owner was THE NICEST EVER and so VERY VERY HELPFUL. Loved the access to the bike trail being right in the back. We WILL be back again. Thank you Sally. Xoxoxo

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

We have stayed at many places in Cape Cod over the years. We always come back to The Midway. First of all, we love the Eastham area. The Midway is a quaint, clean place to stay. The prices are awesome, and we have never been dissapointed with our stay here. The rooms are immaculate, and they serve delicious coffee in the morning. Sally, the owner is a wonderful lady who goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable.Please don't overlook this hidden jewel on Cape Cod!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Newtown, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

We decided to take our granddaughter to Cape Cod for a few days in August and were lucky to book a room at Midway with a queen and a twin bed - perfect for our needs. The room was large and clean, and the setting was beautiful and quiet. We especially loved that Midway is just off the Cape Cod Rail Trail so we could take a bike ride without hauling the bikes somewhere on the car. Sally and the staff were extremely friendly, and we will definitely plan another stay here. This is a great location with lots of good restaurants and things to do in the area.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Wolcott, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just spent the weekend there in the Motel (August 2014). The place is lovely.. room was large, clean and had everything we needed. Beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. It was a very relaxing atmosphere. It was also right in the middle of so many attractions, restaurants and shopping.

Sally was a wonderful hostess and helped us by recommending restaurants for breakfast (outstanding), but quickly became our Guardian Angel when we suffered a flat tire.

We highly recommend Midway and plan to use it again next year.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
South Hadley, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Midway Motel is lifted up and set back from Rte 6: it is a ring of well-kept cottages and attached rooms in a quiet, lovely, woodsy, shaded area. I was put in the Captain's Quarters, a spacious room with a high, beamed ceiling. The room was both comfortable and immaculate, with ***in-room coffee*** (never underestimate this!). Sally, the proprietress, is gently friendly and welcoming, and very *present*. You can tell she takes pride in the property because of its appearance and genuinely cares about her guests because of her manner. I was exhausted after a marathon day of driving on 3 hours of sleep, and then booming around the Cape all day--I don't know how I did it, except that the energy of the day kept me going. When I saw my room, and crashed into my huge bed, I could not have been happier or felt safer or more cared-for.

The binder in the room is a hand-selected collection of clippings and maps that have all been chosen for a purpose: it is an invaluable gift for getting oriented and appreciating Eastham so make sure to peruse it as you enjoy your coffee.

After a long day at the Cape, STAY HERE, and then go have dinner at Stewart's down the road and listen to live jazz for an utterly perfect evening. I can definitely recommend this to couples or solo travelers!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank bluecowboyyoga
Bethesda, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I chose to stay here for four nights after reading favorable reviews on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to report that it met our expectations. The room was immaculate and very comfortable and quiet. Our hostess, Sally, was delightful. We highly recommend the Midway Motel, and would definitely stay here again if we needed lodging on the Cape.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ellen C
Long Valley, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I rely on Trip Advisor for "heads-up" info on places to stay and things to when my wife and I travel. Based upon numerous positive reviews of the Midway Motel in Eastham, I called and made reservations for a three-night stay in June. When we arrived, our immediate reaction was "This is really nice !" Midway Motel is set back from the highway in a wooded grove. We were greeted at check-in by Sally, the owner - and we were welcomed as guests to one's home. Our room (the Midway Depot) was spacious, attractively decorated, and everything (especially the bathroom) was spotlessly clean. I thought about all the good things I had read about Midway (which influenced my decision to stay there), and said to myself "They're right !"
We enjoyed our get-away to Cape Cod, and we were really happy with our experience with Midway Motel. Sally - you're A #1 in our book, and we'll share the good word with our friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stan630
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
Blue Dolphin Inn
Viking Shores Motor Inn
Inn at the Oaks
Inn at the Oaks
#1 of 11 in Eastham

Been to Midway Motel? Share your experiences!