We read all the reviews and decided this was the place for us. We come to the Cape each year for our anniversary and try a new motel and area. As previously reported, clean as clean can be. Very accommodating hosts,what more could you ask for? We went to Provincetown for the day from there,local beaches and the Wildlife Sanctuary(a great take),out for lunch and dinner.
We even ate breakfast in the covered gazebo as we love eating outdoors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Wing Inn is a unique property that combines the personalized touches identified with a guesthouse or inn with the modern conveniences associated with a larger, more upscale facility. The philosophy of this quaint, quiet property is to provide clean, comfortable and hospitable accommodations and personalized services. It is conveniently located to visit and enjoy the entire Cape. The property is for couples and adults only and is totally NON-SMOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Eagle Wing Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Wing Guest Hotel Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Eastham
- Eagle Wing Inn Eastham, Cape Cod, MA