All reviews owners john homemade muffins cape cod his wife place to stay thanks john each morning juice and coffee great hosts room was spotless beach chairs and umbrellas back porch places to visit continental breakfast wonderful stay fire pit national seashore
Reviewed 30 June 2006

I have been visiting Eastham on the Lower Cape for many years. About 10 years ago I discovered the Eaglewing Motel and have stayed there ever since. This Motel is for Adults and has a Beautiful pool which I frequently use. Although it is a motel, the Eaglewing has the charm of a Bed and Breakfast but the privacy of your own room with full bath. The owners of the property, Mary and Gerry, are gracious hosts and make you feel right at home.

I highly recommend this motel for your visit to the Lower Cape Cod!!!!

3  Thank woneilljr
Reviewed 29 June 2006

I called to inquire about staying July 1st for 2 nights. The gentleman that I spoke with was extrememly disrespectful. I was looking for a room with a single bed for me and my husband. He said that they had availability and he told me the rate. He told me that they do not allow children, which was fine since I don't have any. He then proceeded to tell me that you had to be 21 to stay and I didn't sound like I was old enough. He also asked if my husband was over 21. He was very rude and told me that I should call the Sheraton. What a way to build clientele. oh, and for the record, I'm 24.

Date of stay: June 2006
8  Thank Dream19138
Management response:Responded 3 July 2006

It is difficult to respond to comments like this particularly when the writer didn’t stay on our property. Our reservation process is structured to ensure that before a reservation is completed, potential visitors understand how the property is managed and maintained. Those guests who do stay with us understand that we are an all non-smoking facility for couples and adults only. We are not for everyone. Without exception, all information is conveyed in a clear, concise, courteous and respectful manner to everyone that calls. This ensures all guests their stay with us will be a quiet, relaxing and comfortable one.

Reviewed 9 March 2006

My wife and I have stayed at the Eagle Wing Motel many times over the years.

Many motels claim to be clean, but Mary and Gerry mean it and take it seriously. The rooms sparkle with a brightness I haven't seen anywhere else.

Coming from New York, we've had some 2A.M. arrivals and the room was always ready for us.

It is an "adults only" motel, so folks like us who don't want to be bothered by unruly children never have to face that problem.

Mary and Gerry pride themselves on service. So even though my wife and I are not high maintenance clients, simple things like extra pillows once requested turn up on every visit.

I always suggest the Eagle Wing to friends staying on Cape Cod. I thinks that's the true test of a pleasant place to stay.

8  Thank Passport1807
Reviewed 5 October 2005

We stayed at the Eagle Wing for the first time this summer. We were impressed by the hospitality of the owners Mary and Gerry. Our room was spotless and very tastefully decorated. We are looking forward to our vacation next summer and will return to the Eagle Wing.

Date of stay: August 2005
3  Thank Stay19233
Reviewed 20 September 2005

My wife and I have been going to Cape Cod once or twice a year for the last 10 years. A couple of years ago we were looking for a new place to stay when the Bed and Breakfast we liked to stay at became just too expensive for us to stay at once or twice a year. After looking all over, we found the Eagle Wing Motel in Eastham.

The Eagle Wing is a very reasonably priced motel that is always scrupulously clean. Mary and Gerry are exellent hosts and make the stay very enjoyable. If you are looking for a great place to stay that is central to all of the better things to do on the Cape, this is where you should stay.

Date of stay: May 2005