For over 25 years I have been vacationing on one of America's true marvels -- Cape Cod. During that time lodging for me on the Cape has been everything from tents to motels. I have no idea how many times I have driven past the Eagle Wing Motel in Eastham over those years without ever realizing what a hidden treasure was right in front of my nose.
That all changed a number of years back when it was decided to give them a try. Gerry and Mary Orris had turned the place into a wonderful Adult accomodation without pricing their result out of the market. Since our first stay with them, we have considered no other motels on Cape Cod for our vacations. They are tops.
Not people to rest on their past improvements, they continue the fine-tuning with new bath fixtures, better ice machines, new Kingsized beds, closets etc.; all while being on-site and performing much of the work themselves. Their multiple talents through personal interests in art and music are shared with all who enter the well-kept grounds.
If you don't find it, just ask. These delightful folks will bend over backwards to guide any and all to the best restaurants, rainy day spots or beaches. The delicious muffins each morning with coffee, juice and fruit are served with smiles that will get your vacation days off to the perfect start. The lending library for those in search of reading materials improves with each passing season. They were more than worth the over 3,000 mile drive we endured from Arizona to reach them on our most recent trip!!
How many motels have you stayed in where the owners not only appear behind the front desk but more often than not greet each guest by their first name every day? This is truly one place where the staff and ownership "Go The Extra Mile." Give them a try. You'll be glad you did!
Two very satisfied repeat guests!
Michael M. Gilbert
Bette L. Mandino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Wing Inn is a unique property that combines the personalized touches identified with a guesthouse or inn with the modern conveniences associated with a larger, more upscale facility. The philosophy of this quaint, quiet property is to provide clean, comfortable and hospitable accommodations and personalized services. It is conveniently located to visit and enjoy the entire Cape. The property is for couples and adults only and is totally NON-SMOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Wing Guest Hotel Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Eastham
- Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod Eastham, MA