We have stayed at the Eagle Wing every year during August for several years now - usually midweek. Jerry and Mary, the owners, have been there to meet and greet us, give us dining recommendations, chat with us during our stay, and personally wish us well and a safe trip on our departure. They have been a pleasure to come to know and share stories with.
The Eagle Wing is always clean and well maintained, and supports green initiatives like conservation while meeting all our needs for a comfortable stay. We stayed in rooms 1 and 3 this year, and very much enjoyed their new configuration with a larger bath. The location is convenient to the National Seashore beaches, restaurants, the bike trail, and many attractions in the lower Cape.
We will definitely return again soon for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Wing Inn is a unique property that combines the personalized touches identified with a guesthouse or inn with the modern conveniences associated with a larger, more upscale facility. The philosophy of this quaint, quiet property is to provide clean, comfortable and hospitable accommodations and personalized services. It is conveniently located to visit and enjoy the entire Cape. The property is for couples and adults only and is totally NON-SMOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your Eagle Wing Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Wing Guest Hotel Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Eastham
- Eagle Wing Inn Eastham, Cape Cod, MA