“Best ice cream in Eastham”
Review of Nauset Ice Cream

Nauset Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Eastham
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great ice cream. Lots of great options. Friendly staff. Huge helpings. Great time. We always go multiple times a week.

2  Thank Matt A

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Last year our family tried every ice cream shop in the Eastham, Orleans and Welfleet area. Yes, every shop. While my husband swears the overall quality of the flavors & ice cream at Emack & Bolios is better, my mom & I think Nausets is comparable and definitely a better value. Also much more convenient for us Eastham residents. The kids size is HUGE. I had them 1/2 the kids normal size for my 3 year old. Very friendly service. They don't except credit cards!

1  Thank Sarah N
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The ice cream here isn't the best I've ever had, but it is definitely decent ice cream. Try the cranberry for something unique.

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Nauset ice cream is a great place for delicious ice cream. Try the blackrasberry with chips it's worth the calories. The service is very good and friendly.

1  Thank kim y
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Above all others! Great homemade flavors and sooo many! Relaxing hangout for those hot Cape days or leisurely evenings. And they really fill those cups!

1  Thank JimJ600