“Very good Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We ordered take out from here while staying nearby in Wellfleet. The prices were reasonable, and the pizza was very good. We didn't really try anything fancy, just cheese and pepperoni, but they were made well, and ready to pick up when we got there. Would definitely return.

1  Thank 83JessicaM83

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stopped in the Red Barn for a quick meal while visiting the cape for a few days. It was right down the street from our hotel.

The place is like an expanded take out place. There are picnic tables in the room next to where you order. You pick up your own order when your number is called. We tried the pesto pizza with sun dried tomato and an order of the the penne with butter. The pizza was a 10 inch and was very tasty. Just big enough if you are not raveneously hungry. The pasta was a generous portion and came with a small piece of what was like garlic foccacia. The bread was good but the pasta was a bit overcooked.

If I were in the area I would visit again.

1  Thank amotedr
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I ate here several times during my 2 weeks in the area. This was reasonable in price and had a good selection of salads when you did not want pizza. The salads were large and had tons of stuff in it. They did look at me a little weird when I only wanted the salad however.
Place can be hectic during max tourist time.
I did not do the mini golf but their souvenir shop is good and pretty fair prices. Peope very friendly

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Barebones, barn-like place, but pizza very good. Try the steak/blue for at least half your large pizza.

1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Whether it's a quick bite or something more,Red Barn Pizza is always on my list.Cold or oven toasted subs,salads and pizzas have always pleased.If your on the Lower Cape and want great casual dining (take out too)be sure to check Red Barn.As far as I'm concerned,it's the best!

2  Thank David J