Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center
US$115
US$163
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$75
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$61
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$120
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$120
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$93
Travelocity
Midway Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Wellfleet Motel(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$87
Southfleet Motor Inn(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$140
All reviewscape codbike pathwould stay here againcontinental breakfast ispeak seasontwo nightsflat screen tvmini fridgemain buildingp townupon checkoutdoor poolpicnic tablescoast guard beachcerealpetdog
Reviewed 9 May 2011

We found this motel on a "pet friendly" accommodations site and were not dissapointed. The location is perfect; quiet part of the cape with many options for walks with our dogs, including the bike trail and wooded area adjacent to the property. With a continental breakfast, in-room WIFI, clean, comfortable rooms and a very friendly staff, I would reccommend this motel to anyone wishing to travel with their pets. Call ahead to secure one of the designated pet-friendly rooms. An added bonus is the dog kennel located right around the corner from the motel that offers per-diam doggy day care for those days you wish to go paddling or spend the day on the beach, but want your special friends back with you at the end of the day. Great find at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carla2_11
Reviewed 6 October 2010

New owners, new smiles. We stay at this place each time we came to the Cape. We hesitated this year because we had not a good service last year. But when we saw that Captains Quarters has a new owner we decided to come back. And it was a good decision. Smile, good service, return of the free breakfeast, calm, all was perfect. This motel is just near the beaches, 5 minutes to Nauset Light and Coast guard. Maybe 10 to Marconi or First Encounter (to see the sunset). The bicycle trail past just behind. A lot of good restaurants around, few minutes to Weelfleet or Orlean, Central between P-town and Hyannis.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nic064
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I don't know where to begin my review, as there are countless things I could say about this awful motel. Upon entering the room, I was greeted by an awful odor of musk and mildew. The bedding was stained, smelly and I am not sure if it was changed after the previous use. I was at the motel four nights and the sheets were changed only on the last night and after I requested them to be changed. The coffee pot was full of grounds and mold, it was not cleaned daily as it should. The shower leaked and the bathroom tub had HAIR in it from the previous guests. The window was open and the lock was broken. This was a ground room and anyone could come in through the window. The telephone did not work and the connection box had been ripped from the wall and had plaster on it. The exterior of the motel is dirty and outdated. I was with a tour group and this motel was reserved by Diamond Tours for us. Even after being notified of this substandard motel, we were not offered a change in motels.
That said, the staff working the front desk are unprofessional. They are unable to tactfully deal with any issue that might arise within their crumbling establishment. Their response to our repeated inquires about the lack of maid service was to ask if we had put the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign out.

Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank GaAnn
Reviewed 13 September 2010

I have to agree with some of the other reviews here, although our experience wasn't quite as terrible. The outside is in desperate need of some landscaping and basic lawn care. The building could use a paint job. The rooms were OK, I have certainly seen better but I've also seen far worse. It was quiet and I got 2 decent night's sleep, and other guests I met sitting outside their rooms in the morning seemed happy. Everything in the room worked, including the free WIFI - which I had to use extensively. And the room price for the Cape was a bargain compared to the other places I checked. Good location being only 20 miles south of Provincetown.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2010

We stayed at the CQ because of its proximity to a wedding we attended in Wellfleet. That, along with the friendliness of the front desk staff, and its generally quiet atmosphere, are the only positives about the place. The Captain would turn over in his grave...
My daughter (who of course has no idea about any of this) made the reservation for my husband and me, and which was to include an adjoining room for my mother-in-law, who is 92. That was not the case when we arrived. The best they could do was give us the last room on the left and the first one around the corner. We had a lovely view of the dumpster, which they don't even try to conceal with a fence. There were broken mirrors and an old couch, among other strewn debris for all to see.
Forget about curb appeal. I don't think they own a lawnmower. And weeds are everywhere...
The pool is enclosed in an ugly chain link affair near the road.
Moving on to the rooms: my mother-in-law's door showed evidence of a possible past break-in. It wouldn't shut because the mechanism was broken that allows it to catch. So she had to bolt it to close it. Great. What if she had fallen and we had to get in? And we were so far away it didn't matter.
Though I was mostly concerned with the present bedbug hysteria, I didn't see any. (They must have wisely checked in elsewhere:) The rooms were hardly white glove clean. Who does clean anything, anyway??? Teenagers??? E.g., there was a thick ring of scum, mold and dirt around the base of the bathroom sink, easily removable with Comet and a scrubbie, folks! The Board of Health would have a field day. If you do decide to stay, call the BOH for me.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple